Prawn & rocket pasta
This is another quick and easy dish. It is tasty and healthy too!
- 150g linguine
- 200f fresh or frozen prawns – peeled
- 75ml dry white wine – make that good quality white wine
- 2cloves garlic – thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- small pack of rocket salad
- 1/4 tsp mild chili or chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in alarge pan of boiling water according to package instructions. For al dente, take out the pasta one minute before the alloted time. Drain and put in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small frying pan and cook the prawns over high heat for a couple of minutes (or until cooked through). Add garlic and chilli, cook for a minute the add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes until liquid reduced by half.
- In the bowl with the drained pasta, toss with the prawns and rocket. Serve and enjoy with white wine.